- The V mount battery jetpack for FS7 Battery mount offers all the power outputs you’ll ever need in a super compact design.
- Power connection to your Sony FS7
- Two powertap outputs (power monitors, lights, etc.)
- One USB output (i.e. Redmote, Tascam DR-05, other USB device)
- One 5v Lemo output (i.e. Zoom, AJA)
- Two 12v regulated Hirose 4-pin outputs (i.e. HDV Cameras, DSLRs).
- One 4-pin XLR power input
- Mounting bracket for mounting the Jetpack directly to the back of the Sony FS7 as an alternative to the XDCA-FS7
The V mount battery jetpack for FS7
from Core SWX is a power connection option with various power outputs for your Sony FS7 camera. The V-mount bracket enables the JetPack to connect directly to the back of your Sony camera, as an alternative to the XDCA-FS7 extension unit. With the battery mounted the camera becomes more balanced and makes it much easier to do off the shoulder work with longer lenses like the Canon 70-200
Check out this video of how to mount to the FS7