- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Four UD Optical Elements
- Inner Focusing System
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM)
- Focusing Range Limiter
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- 77mm Filter Thread Diameter
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Compatible w/Extender EF 1.4x II & 2x II
The Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Lens from Canon is a high performance telephoto zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. It has four UD glass elements to correct chromatic aberrations and provide overall high resolution, high-contrast images. A newly-designed inner focusing system brings high image quality throughout the zooming range and the ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus action. This lens can focus as close as 4.9′ (1.5 m). It includes a removable tripod collar and is compatible with the Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II.
- Four ultra-low dispersion lens elements
- Internal focusing system
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus.
- A focus range limiter lets you set the range of focus distance which enables shorter focusing times. The two ranges are 4.9′ to infinity and 9.8′ to infinity.
- Removable, rotatable tripod collar