- Manual Focus Macro Lens for EOS Cameras
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-16
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Lens Element
- Three Group Floating Lens System
- 1:1 to 5:1 Magnification Ratio
- Manual Focus
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Mounting Ring for Macro Flashes
- Focus Range from Sensor Plane: 9.4-12.2″
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
he MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo Lens from Canon is a unique manual focus lens specifically for macro photography that provides extreme close-up imaging from a 1:1 (life-size) magnification ratio to a 5:1 ratio. The lens mounts to all Canon EOS DSLR and SLR cameras.
A three-group floating system with one Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens element provides sharp delineation at all focusing distances. A wide focus ring enables precise manual focusing, a detachable, rotatable tripod collar offers increased stability when mounted to a tripod and in addition to the 58mm filter thread, there is a mounting ring for attaching macro lights to the front of the lens.
- 1:1 to 5:1 magnification ratio enables macro shooting from 1x (lifesize) to 5x larger than life magnification.
- Manual focus only
- Ultra-low dispersion lens element and three-group floating optical system.
- Removable rotating tripod mount
- Mounting ring for compatible macro flashes